I Love Him, He Loves Me Not: How I Left a Codependent Relationship
In my new book, “I Love Him, He Loves Me Not: How I Left a Codependent Relationship”, I tell the story of how I succeeded in walking away from an abusive, codependent relationship.
And I provide you with a series of PRACTICAL steps that you can take to do the same thing.
When I left, I didn’t have a job.
I had two small children to take care of.
I’m an ex-pat living in a foreign country, so I didn’t have any family to turn to.
And in spite of all that, and even though a LOOOT of times I didn’t have the faintest idea what I could do to leave, I was still able to succeed, and to make it all work out.
The Power of Loving Yourself: 10 Effective Tips to Help You Raise Your Self-Esteem, Self-Confidence and Self-Worth
In our world, loving yourself is not easy.
We’ve been told since earliest childhood that it’s “selfish” and “narcissistic” to love ourselves.
That we are not worthy of love.
This book is for you if:
- If you have ever suffered from feelings of GUILT, inadequacy, not being good enough or talented enough or smart enough.
- If you have ever felt like a BAD person, or worthless or useless.
- If you have ever felt unloved or rejected.
- If you have difficulty believing that you are worthy of love, or that you are lovable enough.
- If you would like to feel better about yourself, but you don’t know how to do it or where to start.
- If you struggle with forgiveness, and you think that you have done something so horrible, so reprehensible and abominable and unpardonable that no one could ever ever ever forgive you, and what’s more, YOU can’t forgive yourself.